THE SILVRETTA ARENA ISCHGL/SAMNAUN
A village of 1,500 people, multi award winning and much acclaimed: the Silvretta Arena, with its 238 km of groomed pistes, today ranks among the most popular winter hotspots in Austria and even worldwide. The high regard in which the Tyrolean ski region is held internationally is no coincidence, for Ischgl boasts many superlatives.
Here you can find some useful info on winter sports for your skiing holiday in the Mecca of the Alps:
- Ski pass calculator
- Pistes and facilities open
- Mountain weather & snow report
- Terrain parks (like the PlayStation® Vita Ischgl Snowpark)
- State-of-the-art lift and cable-car systems
- Performances & events
- GPS tracking on the slope map for iPhone and Android
- Schneesportakademie - Schischule Ischgl
You have a holiday in a class of its own to look forward to in the renowned Silvretta Arena. Here at the Sonnwendhof we provide the perfect ambience for you!